Friday, December 23, 2022

Meece on Earth, Good Will to Pen!

As you know, Doc has a tendency to mix-up his words, as we covered in THIS POST! 

Nevertheless, here he is with an illustrated Holiday Greeting for all of this humble Blog's supporters... and, aw, heck... ALL of you everywhere!  Even if you don't read this Blog, and will never know about it! 

TAKE IT AWAY, DOC!  

MEECE...


...ON EARTH... 


...GOOD WILL...


...TO PEN!  


Hmmm... Not quite right, but definitely Doc!  Let's give him a DAY for CRYING... Er, an A for TRYING! 


MERRY EVERYTHING, AND HAPPY ANYTHING YOU WISH FOR!  ...And I'll try to do more and better in 2023!  

4 comments:

scarecrow33 said...

Merry Christmas, Joe!

And Season's Greetings to the others who regularly frequent this blog! I look forward to sharing more insights and more delightful surprises in the coming New Year!

Sérgio Gonçalves said...

For the second there, I thought you were going to tie this post in with "Goodwill to Men," a 1955 Christmas short directed by the future creators of the meeces... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTbGSTqnhfY&t=3s

... which was itself a remake of a 1939 short called "Peace on Earth."

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31faji?fbclid=IwAR0NSlHsVQXexDqXD_IwuAlTlYCC9SIOPGbT4QcCw4nprjWRZMnJGMTXRkk

Admittedly, it's not an especially merry story. But it's a thought-provoking one that is, in my view, worth reflecting upon, particularly at this time of year.

A Merry Christmas to you and yours, Joe, as well as all the readers of this blog!

T. said...

Joe,

my belated but sincere and warm Christmas wishes for you, your family and all readers of this blog! In times like these we really appreciate the value of peace, joy, health and love - so this is what I wish to you all and to the whole world! Lots of blessings!

And may 2023 be full of good news and great comics!

Joe Torcivia said...

Scarecrow, Sergio, and T.,

Thank you ALL so much for making this humble Blog the (once and future) great thing it is!

2022 has been an Ultra (…all together now) Horrifically Busy Year – when I always thought retirement would be easy and quiet!

Those who know me “Off the Blog” know how bad I’ve become at personal communications, and I apologize for that – and will try my best to do better with communications and Blogging in 2023!

Just know I appreciate your comments – and everybody’s – more than I can express. YOU ALL are what makes this Blog special!

Happy Holidays to all of you!