Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Adventures in "Just Boxing": A Tale of Two Boxes!

One fine spring day, I woke to find two boxes had been delivered to my front door (...no, not really, but go with the bit, okay?), and decided to keep one and give the other to my cat!  

...Um, I have a CAT?  Anyway...   

-----------------------------------------------

Eenie, meenie, miney, mat... One box for me... one for my cat!

I picked-out mine... and left the other... to be opened by... my feline brother!  

Tension followed... o'er what I chose... when my cat's box bopped him... on the nose!

My fears turned to... unbridled glee... when from MY box... popped A-ver-i!   

Should you have... a similar choice... please listen to... this rhyming voice! 

And try to pick... the one that "pops"... and steer clear of... the one that "bops"!  

2 comments:

Achille Talon said...

What's more effective: dazing someone with a punch on the nose (like the mouse) or with an overload of cuteness (like the girl)? My money's on Averi!

Joe Torcivia said...

So is mine, Achille! So is mine!