Sunday, April 4, 2021

Puff! Puff! Pant! Whew!

 Riddle me this, Blog readers...


What's the difference between me and a bus?  


Every few minutes, a bus stops! 


But *I* keep going, and going, and going some more... 


Too many different things going on, all at once! 
 

Nothing, thankfully, that "my LIFE depends on"!  Nothing bad!  

Just LOTS of it!  Way too much and, alas, some things have to give!  

And so I must beg your indulgence as a I take a slight, but indefinite, pause.  

Blog comments may remain on hold (...or trickle through, depending on how things go), and those of you who correspond personally with me will also notice a break.  

Things will be back to normal soon... You know I can't stay away from this stuff for too long!  

But "good-temporary-bye" for just a short time. 


I'll be back... Blogger's Honor! 

2 comments:

joecab said...

We await your return when we shall say "He is risen!" (What can I say, it's Easter Sunday!)

Joe Torcivia said...

JoeC:

And what can *I* say except have a very happy and very belated Easter! We’ll be back in full force pretty soon.