Thursday, October 18, 2018

"Achille's Talent" Turns Toward Blogging!


 
Our great friend Achille Talon now has a Blog! 


I can't imagine what took him so long!  

Given all the interesting and insightful things he's had to see here, and at other Blogs and Forums, you KNOW this is gonna be great!  

I urge you all to GO THERE NOW... and make it a regular stop on your journeys through the Blog-o-sphere!  


Once you do, you may never want to leave...


...Or straighten up!  
 
Good Luck and Great Blogging, Achille!  

3 comments:

gl said...

Congratulations on the new blog, Achille/Aristide/Scrooge MacDuck/et cetera! It looks great! You can bet that I'll be a regular reader there!
-Drleevezan

scarecrow33 said...

It is an awesome blog! Love the Disney stuff...but I'm delighted that there'll be other stuff as well. Count me in as a frequent flyer!

Joe Torcivia said...

Scarecrow:

Glad to have added to your regular Blog reading, as I’m sure Achille will also be!

As you can see, George (above) and I have already become regulars.

Considering that you are such a regular source of well-crafted comments – and are another person of many interests – you should start a Blog too! I’d not only plug it, but become a “frequent flyer” as well!