Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A NYCC 2013 Moment # 12 NYCC 2013 The Year in Review.


'Twas the night before New Years (2014),

And all through the media,   

Are "The Year in Review" features - some are good,

Some are seedier. 

So, what the heck,  why not have our very own "The Year in Review" recap post for our wonderful experiences at New York Comic Con 2013!  (Yeah, it's a cheater, but go with it -- it's New Year's Eve!)  

Without further ado, here is my series of posts on the festivities -- all gathered in one convenient linking post for you to enjoy… or ignore. 

I like the way they begin with the costuming aspects of the Con, and segue into comics as they progress.  

 
Moment # 1:  “Freak-a-Re-do!


Moment # 3:  “Underwear For Art Thou?



Moment # 6:  “DC Finally Beats Marvel!

Moment # 7:  “Bootlegs Get the Boot?

Moment # 8:  “Unfinished Comic Business!

Moment # 9:  “The Walking (and almost) Dead!


Moment # 11:  “Ode (Owed?) to Edith!”

Full disclosure, and I should have mentioned this earlier, all of the costume photos seen in my various NYCC posts were not taken by me at NYCC 2013.  They were merely images from the Internet that were representative of what I saw.   Hope I didn’t mislead anyone in my innocent appreciation of such things.

Happy New Year, and I hope we all get to meet up at New York Comic Con 2014!  

No comments: