Friday, December 25, 2009

BEARY Christmas from TIAH Blog!

I know that whenever I think of Christmas, I think of Yogi Bear! (…Okay, maybe not so much!)

But, Yogi gives us a good Christmas image to share with the readership for Christmas 2009!

I haven’t been big on Christmas or Holiday cards for a number of years now. Even when it comes to returning wishes to those who are kind enough to remember me at this time of year. Those who know me personally know why.

But, know that I only wish the best for all of you who read this Blog – and the same to those who don’t! They just won’t know it, because they’re… um, not reading!

Anyway, here’s “Yogi the Christmas and/or Holiday Bear” to wish one and all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!


Don't you love those Gold Key painted covers!

Ho-Ho-Ho! And Hey-Hey, Hey!

Cover image from Yogi Bear # 11 (January, 1963)

No comments: