Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not Since 1966!

Not since 1966 have I regularly watched as much Prime Time Network Television as I find myself doing in 2010!

Yes, it’s as much of a surprise to ME as it is to you! Just sorta quietly snuck up on me!

1966 was full of imaginative shows and animation. There would never be another year like it. Or, so I thought…

In 2010 I find myself regularly watching: The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Lost, Heroes, Fringe, Batman the Brave and the Bold (Yes, it counts as a prime time series!), Mad Men (thanks to Esther) and now I intend to add Flash Forward to the list, as detailed in the last post.

Imagination, adventure, animation, and clever humor have somehow taken hold of prime time again – after years (even decades) of things that, at their very best, interested me only marginally! It’s 1966 again… only I’m not 11!

I don’t know how it happened, but I’m glad it did!
Gotta go... It's time for LOST!

No comments: