Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Keep Watching This Space!


Now that Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and even Cyber Monday 2018 have passed, I'd be remiss as a Blogger if I continued to leave up our Thanksgiving post.  

It will be a while longer, given the usual (...all together now) Horrifically Busy state of things, before the teased "Blogger-torial" on where-we-go-from-here will be ready, so, for the nonce, please enjoy the post below this one!  

It is one of MANY, MANY... oh, and did I say MANY "Adventures in Comic-Boxing" posts I have already built up... and should suffice before I rejoin you on more significant matters!

Meanwhile, Thanksgiving was great fun, as was Averi's first birthday party, and Black Friday thru Cyber Monday came through with some great deals on DVDs, comics, and comics storage supplies!  

...Hoping it was wonderful for all of you as well!  

2 comments:

Society of the Rhyming Dove said...

Well, our good friend blogger Joe/
No matter whence this blog may go/
We can assure you that it will still be full of/
Comments from the Society of the Rhyming Dove!

Joe Torcivia said...

Fear not, Friend Doves/
We’ll still be here/
Mixing all sorts of info/
With lots of good cheer!

So, give us a smile/
Don’t be a drooper/
You’ll need no pickax/
Legendary or super!

Though “Horrifically Busy”/
I may be/
This Blog will keep posting/
Just wait and see!

There may be some topics/
We wish to avoid/
But, with you, I’ll be “square”/
Not round or ovoid!

I never thought/
In present or past tense/
That I’d ever use “ovoid”/
To “end-rhyme” a sentence!